Jane Muret, M.D., Ph. D. is an Assistant Professor in Anesthesiology and Intensive Care, Department of Anesthesiology, Intensive Care and Chronic Pain of Curie Institute, Paris, France. She’s the head of the Training and Research unit and in charge for the project “sustainability in the OR”. In 2016 she spent a year in the Anesthesia Department of the Children’s National Medical Center, Washington DC as a Visiting Professor.
Education and Training:
- Ph.D. in Biology, University of Paris XI, Paris, France, 2011
- “Sabbatical in Clinical Research Management” at the NIH Clinical Center, Bethesda, Maryland and at the FDA, Silver Spring. MD, USA, 2011
- Fellowship in Anesthesiology and Critical Care Medicine, University of Paris VII, Paris, France, 2001
- Residency Program, Critical Care Medicine, University of Paris VII, Paris, France, 1997
- Internship Program, Anesthesiology, University of Paris VII, Paris, France, 1996
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), Pitié-Salpêtrière Medical School, University of Paris VI, Paris, France, 1997
- Master of Science (M. Sc.) in Physiology, University of Paris VII, Paris, France, 1996
- June 2018 & 2019, organization of the symposium “Sustainability in the OR” at the European Society of Anesthesiologists’ meeting in Copenhagen and in Vienna.
- Since 2015, leader of the “green anesthesia commission” at the French national society for anesthesiology and intensive care medicine (SFAR).
- Since 2013, organization of the Annual symposium on “Sustainability in the OR” at the French National Congress of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care.
- 2013-2016: in charge for the Gustave Roussy Cancer Center (Villejuif, France), institutional project for environmental sustainability and was in charge for the project “sustainability in the OR”.